FIVO ULTRA HOME
- FREE DELIVERY
- FREE INSTALLATION AND CONSUMMABLES
- ADDITIONAL FILTERS AND MIXER
The installation in Sofia and surrounding cities happens up to 3 working days after delivery of the product. For other cities and towns – up to 5 working days after delivery. Once you make an order, one of our operators will be in touch to discuss the delivery and installation details.
FIVO offers an UF system for 4-step filtration of the water in your home! Convenient and compact in size, it is made for domestic use in geographical regions of the country where the water is soft (please refer to the map of different types of water in Bulgaria by region). In these regions, the hardness of water varies from 3 to 8°dH or from 50 to 150 PPM, measured by a TDS meter. FIVO’s UF system has 4 different filters, each with its own filtration task, as the most powerful of them is the fourth one – ULTRA FILTER, which plays the main role in retaining a large number of microorganisms, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, chlorine and all harmful substances whose molecule is up to 0,01µ (microns) in size.
FIVO recommends ULTRA FILTRATION for regions with soft water for preservation of the healthy mineral composition of the water, the neutral Ph (7), as well as the taste quality of the soft water, while eliminating the smell of chlorine at the same time. The Ultra filtration system achieves a balanced result through which the drinking water is truly healthy and contains only the most beneficial substances found in water.
The model comes with an electronic counter which counts the time until the next filter replacement. In addition, you can also request a reminder from the FIVO team regarding the filter replacement.
ТЕХНИЧЕСКИ ПОКАЗАТЕЛИ НА МОДЕЛА:
4 ~ 38 C˚
I filter [SEDIMENTARY– polypropylene]
Installation of the device is performed by FIVO’s specialized engineers. The system might be installed under the sink or on top of the kitchen counter. The easiest possible way is to connect the device to the soft link for the cold water, to which an electric branch (triple) and a faucet are added. The water then is led to the entrance of the filtration system, and from there it goes straight to the mixer.
After the water is filtered through the system, it is led to the end consumer. There are 3 different ways for this happen, according to your conditions and wishes.
- The first one is through installation of an additional mixer which is part of the UF system. It is installed at a convenient for the client place near the sink. It is important to note that for this you will need a second hole next to the first mixer. The client may prepare the opening in advance, or it could be done by our technician. For the most common sinks (aluminium or alpaca), the drilling would be easy and hassle-free, and there would be no risk of damaging the sink. In case the sink is made from another type of artificial alloy, technical stone or natural material, the drilling is more complicated and there is a risk of damaging the sink. In these cases, the client accepts the risk and the FIVO team does not claim any responsibility.
- Another option for the client is to buy combined base mixer which would replace the current kitchen mixer with a new one. It is sold freely in the commercial network, and it is combined because it has two control modules – one is for the water from the water supply network (warm and cold), the other one (smaller of the two) is connected to the water filtration system. In this case, the client decides when they want to use filtered water and when to use regular water.
- For the third option, it is possible to directly connect the filtered water to the old mixer, without an installation of a second one, or replacement of the old one. A negative result of this option is the lower running water pressure which would present a certain inconvenience if you use the water for washing household utensils, hands etc. This also results in shorter lives of the filters, which would lead to a more frequent replacement.
|[PP] SEDIMENTARY FILTER [5µ]||removes particles, sludge, sand, rust||up to 6 months||15 BGN||ORDER|
|[C1] PRESSED CARBON BLOCK||absorbs chlorine and chemicals||up to 12 months||21 BGN||ORDER|
|[C2] GRANULATED CARBON FILTER||balances the taste of freshly filtered water||up to 12 months||21 BGN||ORDER|
|[UF] ULTRA FILTER [0.01µ]||removes all bacteria, viruses, microorganisms, pesticides, and some heavy metals up to 0,01µ in size||up to 18 months||47 BGN||ORDER|
The filter expense per year is approximately 89 BGN (VAT included).*
As per the client’s wishes, the FIVO team can send a reminder about filter replacements.
*The figures are approximate.
The duration of effective work of each filter depends on the consumption, the type and purity of water in the region, as well as on the condition of the water supply network infrastructure in the region.